nick venedi

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Ken for London Mayor, vote for Hope and Progress



I am assuming that the Labour party PR people are controlling what Ken does and doesn't do and if that's the case then I hope they are right about keeping a lower profile than he is used to having during an election campaign.

Personally I think they were wrong to make him handle things the way they wanted him to last time round and I know that many agree with me when I say that his best asset is high profile appearances. We don't seem to have had many of those lately? Are we to expect a massive re appearance tomorrow and if yes wouldn't that be a bit late? I hope I am wrong, saying that I also hope that people will go out and vote for Ken tomorrow as there is no real alternative!

Vote for Ken!

No comments:

Post a Comment