nick venedi

Friday 19 November 2010

X Factor

Just had lunch with friends from Lambeth, the best borough in London. I keep close touch with many friends there and indeed I occasionally go in to help with case work when am needed, I don't mind at all as Lambeth is in my blood. Glad to see they are doing well and happy to help when I can.

The subject of conversation I was having with this group of members/friends was the X Factor and the nonsense around the cappuccino anarchists attempt to destroy the credibility of the show, its now not that amusing and not funny! The majority of those I spoke to (4 women so a very representative example) think that the show gives young (and older) people the opportunity to exhibit their talents but we all agreed that removing Aiden Grimshaw last week and keeping the completely untalented Wagner in takes the biscuit and it must stop. Those protesting about the control Simon Cowell has over the 'programme' have a good point but if the show goes down it could be at the expense of those with talent like Matt and Rebbecca, so we are all hoping that this nonsense stops and Wagner is removed this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment