nick venedi

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Biscuits Gate scandal

I can report that the rumours concerning the lack or removal of biscuits from the Regional Committee today are correct. It appears that my successor, John of the Gray, who became Regional Finance Convenor after me, has introduced drastic financial measures which include the periodic withdrawal of biscuits? I confronted the Regional team following the meeting today and reminded them that during my 6 years in office we never went without biscuits!! I can distinctly remember in fact that the variety available in my times was second to none! I am given to understand that our John was pre occupied with pre wedding plans or something?

1 comment:

  1. You or your readers might find this interesting

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/No-taxpayer-funding-for-the-royal-wedding/161584400543756

    ReplyDelete