nick venedi

Friday 26 November 2010

Lord Young and legoland

I seemed to have offended a certain 'reader' of this splendid blog who has taken the trouble to write complaining about my 'age discriminatory' entry a few days ago. Unfortunately this person has chosen to post a comment without leaving his name and as my policy on anonymous comments is not to publish them (unless they are positive or constructive) I shall not be allowing the publication. This individual however makes some interesting points but, like any Tory I ever met, misses the point. Saying that I would however state that Lord Young's age had no relevance to my criticism of his view of the world we (we and not him) live in, in fact I am sure that citizens of legoland would not have been offended? I don't see how he thinks we never had it so good? Perhaps that could be the case on the planet Zannusi? Happy to allow the comment if you identify yourself mate.

http://lawatwork.blogspot.com/2010/11/lord-young-and-lego-land.html

No comments:

Post a Comment