nick venedi

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Ed Milliband part 3

Looks like I was right to raise concerns a few weeks ago regarding Ed's handling of the media since becoming Leader. Since then the press reported that there are those in the Labour party who are worried about his ability to make an impression.

Now I know I was critical of the Leader we ended up electing but I think we should now concentrate on supporting him to make sure the laid back image he has acquired is lost. He needs good spin doctors and good PR people around him as as Alistair Campbell is busy playing golf with Tony Blair I would be more than happy to help. Ed needs to show the electorate that he is tough on many things and he drops the boring old rhetorical statements so he needs to become more robust. As I said am happy to help :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment