nick venedi

Monday 28 March 2011

BBC Unfair reporting

The subject of conversation today with a number of people I met was around the media coverage of the big march. I was of course there with many friends and commrades from Lambeth and elsewhere and I know that there must have been at least half a million on the march. Yet the news later on in the evening spend 90% of the time dealing with the very few disturbunces in Oxford street and Piccadilly circus. The BBC kept saying that the unions estimated that there were 100,000 on the march. I can't see how they can refer to union estimates when they had so many of their own people on the ground? Could they not see what I saw?? Obviously not. Maybe they are worried that Cameron might cut their grant... Its not on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment