nick venedi

Friday 20 January 2012

Peter Morgan

I am aiming to be at Peter Morgan's leaving get together tonight but thought that I should say something on my blog just in case I miss the presentation.

I met Peter Morgan some 18 years ago when I was chairing the panel interviewing a number of candidates for a finance job. I was, at the time, a finance manager in central services division. We interviewed 8 people and although I had to convince other members of the panel Peter was the best and I was right. He is a superb worker with superior knowledge and skills in the finance area. But most important he is a great man to know and I am glad he has become a good friend and a member of a large family.

I wish Peter the best of luck and I am sure he will succeed in whatever else he chooses to do.

Good luck my friend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Nick for posting these kind words about me.Yes you where my Finance Manager all those years back & now i'm leaving lambeth as a Finance Manager.Thanks for all your help in the past but we will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete