nick venedi

Saturday 29 August 2009

Big Brother Rubbish...

Glad to hear that c4 have come to terms with the fact that programmes like BB are no longer of any interest to most people. Apparently the figures show a drop in figures for those watching from 4 million to just 1. I must admit I just watched it now and then only because I am a student of human behaviour and like to observe how 'ordinary' people interact with each other. And of course the lesson from this year is that people behave in a strange way when they are out together and they know they are being watched. A lot of wannabes always apply to be on BB but most of them end up becoming has beens. The media plays with them chews them up uses them then spits them out. Ah well some people like the pain I expect. Disappointed with all the participants this year and even my favorite Rodrigo has gone down in my estimate. He has displayed levels of immaturity and has shown how false he is so I am hoping that they can all be evicted and the price money goes to water aid or some other real cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment