nick venedi

Saturday 8 August 2009

Pensions again...

Been busy lately and haven't been able to write anything I often write something as I find it therapeutic but pressure coming from social life and the rest meant I was out of circulation so apologies to the thousands of readers who must have been wondering what has happened to me.
Was not shocked to hear this morning (after I managed to wake up) that the 'Institute of nothing better to do than create problems' (same institute that decided that the problems created by the bankers -there's a w missing there-) should be paid by those of us at work. Anyway the same tossers are now recommending that the government should change the retirement age from 60 to 70. I obviously object to this and I think they should do us all a favor and increase the limit to 102 that way we won't have any problems interrupting our working routines and drop dead at work. This will also allow the government to collect more taxes to pay for the huge deficit created by their banker friends. Well it all makes sense! Plus we can all have an 7 year mortgage which will reduce the monthly repayments? They are all mad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment