nick venedi

Monday 17 August 2009

Talk about Unison elections

Been rather busy lately so haven't been paying too much attention to detail on other blogs. But am I right in thinking that my mate Jon of the Rogers is making the wrong noises about the General Secretary election? Did someone suggest that Jon of the Rogers might be threatening to stand again? And of course I could speak to Jon as I see him every day but thought I should make it publicly known that if he has any funny ideas again he should forget them. It wasn't a good idea last time and it won't be a swell one this time either so I am hoping that this is just a storm in a tea cup and not a toe nail in a coffee cup! So this is a good way to making it clear that his 'pretorians' (someone called us that once) will not support this move again!

No comments:

Post a Comment