nick venedi

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Ed Milliband. What did the Mail want to say?

I am not one of Ed Millibands greatest admirers in fact I think he was the wrong choice of Leader. But it is unacceptable for the Mail or anyone else to bring in the memory of his father as he is dead.

There are of course those who think ( not saying I am agreeing ) that the Mail is choosing to make this into an issue to remind the electorate that Ed isn't a WASP? I of course wouldn't think they will sink to such a low level but there are those who say the Mail isn't interested in EM's father but his origin. They forget that Di Israeli made a reasonably good PM and that we live in the 21st century. I hope all who think the Mail is up to no good are wrong! Alistair sleazy Campbell coming to ED's defence is not good news either. The Labour PR machinery should have selected someone with a better reputation to defend ED!

No comments:

Post a Comment