Total Pageviews

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Slug poison levels

A recent study by England's Environmental Agency (EA) showed that between 2009 and 2011, a slug poison called metaldehyde was found in 1 of every 8 rivers and reservoirs used for drinking water. Levels were highest when wet weather created runoff and ideal slug breeding conditions.

Get slug poison out of our drinking water!

There's no technique for stopping the runoff that contains the slug poison, so that means the EA needs to find another way to control slug problems. A non-toxic, natural method of pest control would benefit the environment and the public.

Sign the petition urging the EA to use non-toxic slug control methods and get poison out of our drinking water.

No comments:

Post a Comment