nick venedi

Sunday 28 February 2010

Levithan. Time for change?




Well it seems that it isn't just the Tory boys that are planning major changes. The high and mighty of the Levithan, otherwise known as Lambeth Council, are getting restless with preparations about what to change and who to 'send on permanent holidays' and we are not talking here about change of clothes. There is a 'power struggle' going on and a lot of speculation as to whether x or y will be staying for breakfast after the municipal elections in May. Who survives will depend on which party wins the election but also who manages to push the other one out. I sometimes wish I wasn't restricted and I could state what I know but to mention the 'whispers' I know to be true in the 'corridors of power' would be unfair to those involved. Lets just say that the water is boiling or that some people are to be send to the tower soon, or am I just imagining it all? ...

2 comments:

  1. Well this doesn't say much does it? But then you are very good with that, always suggest things but never giving much away. Its your duty to let us know, don't you think?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon 14.56

    It is my duty to tell but who? Who are you?

    ReplyDelete