nick venedi

Saturday 30 January 2010

Frivolous comments...

Now I know for a fact that whoever decides to unleash themselves on blogosphere should also expect some negative come back, a bit of criticism, a lot of cynicism and some nasty comments. So I have been getting my fair share of nasty comments. So I have decided to publish all nasty comments as long as those who device them identify themselves but I won't put on the blog ultra idiotic and personal remarks against myself or others I know unless the person cooking these identifies who they are. So that's the editorial policy!
Anyway thanks to the thousands of readers who don't read this blog. Your feedback is always welcomed.
There is some confusion about what I am saying. One nasty comment from a person who does not wish to supply his name (so his contribution to literature will not be published) accused me of several things including talking in code and giving out messages to others who are working with me?? I know who this person is (pretty sure) but I have no idea what the bugger he is own about. The blog is done by me almost on a daily basis because I consider it to be fun I keep thoughts online and its like a diary. If anyone does not wish to read my immense contribution to modern English literature then they should read something else?
My point about the left is the there are too many versions of the left and as a consequence the final product, a completely disunited left, means that those on the 'other side' thrive. The left spends more time fighting each other and it is my opinion that much smaller groups damage the wider movement on the left? So a merger of the left might help and continuing division and agitation by some minor groups who think the revolution will start next Friday afternoon serves as an unwelcome destruction? My messages (always stated on here) has been join the Labour party or keep the SWP and the SP as the two organised alternatives. NUPE COSHE and NALGO had to merge in the 90s because it was unworkable to have so many organisations doing the same thing. Learn from that? Whatever happened to the United we stand? Well we are not very united are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment