nick venedi

Wednesday 6 May 2009

National Identification cards

Apparently the new scheme will start in Manchester on a voluntary basis from September. I am not your average rebel but I do believe this is a waste of money. We already have drivers licence with our pictures on (bad one of me so not happy!) and new type of passports so why do we need more? I am not against this on ideological grounds but object to the costs (I was an accountant in my previous life before I took on the TU task) the costs will be enormous and will serve no purpose so lets stop making the task of reelecting a Labour government more difficult by creating expensive purple elephants we already have other elephants?

2 comments:

  1. OH darlin there could never be any bad photos of you and you can be a bit of rebel espically after a few brandies you naughty tiger!!
    I also thought you liked elephants you did tell me I was your special little buxum elephant are they not suppose to be pink or was you just being your little saucey adonis self
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Jackie this is a serious blog? lol
    Nick

    ReplyDelete