nick venedi

Friday 15 May 2009

The end is here...

Yes the end of the NEC ballot season is over today. It will be interesting to see whether in London at least members voted for personalities (as I think they do) rather than for slates. I am hoping that people have done that and we get a good mixture of those who will bring in good skills and the ability to represent our interests. Good luck to everyone who took part, we will no doubt be analysing extensively why Ms x and Mr Y didn't get in afterwards. In the meantime I hope that my favorite, Spain, win the Eurovision joke tomorrow night. The Greek entry is ok but prefer Spain!
Nick Venedi

3 comments:

  1. Up the workers!
    Anon Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you shed any light on the rumour that Jon Rogers is 'considering his position' as regards remaining a Labour Party member?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back from a trip to the Greek islands.

    Anon on the 18th. Ok...

    Anon on the 23rd. I haven't spoken to Jon since the 16th so this is news to me. Why would he resign from the Labour party? What's been happening?? Only been away for a week for f..s sake!!

    Nick Venedi

    ReplyDelete