nick venedi

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lambeth country show

I have been a member of the Labour party for more than 25 years and have campaigned with Labour party comrades on the doorsteps of the Streatham constituency, we fought many battles and won quite a few. So I have remained loyal to the true party, but those in charge appear to want to test me and others like myself.

The latest decision by Lambeth Labour is to stop the Lambeth country show. This is a major south London event that takes place for two days in July attracting many from the whole region. Its a splendid opportunity for south Londoners to get together and have a relaxing time, for children to play and for parents to relax.

I am trying to get information as to why this decision has been made but I know already that there is a campaign to stop them from killing this event off. If the reason they want to stop the show is financial then I fail to understand why the event is not self financing? If it is to do with money then I can sort it out for them. There is no way the show can't make money its just not managed correctly! So Labour Councillors and others should stop this madness and restore the country show! Its the peoples event!

No comments:

Post a Comment