nick venedi

Saturday 30 April 2011

The only way is white Essex?

I had the misfortune of being forced to watch the Only way is Essex a kind of soap opera on Chanel 257 or something like that. Now I know I am often critical of the influence television has on people and I do not hesitate to put my thoughts down hence my severe criticism a few years ago of Neighbours and Home and Away from the toilet for being exclusively white?

It now seems that British telly producers want us to go down the same way. If what we see on telly is to be believed then 98% of everyone in Essex is white blond and with blue eyes? Is it meant to be a joke? British programme producers have a responsibility to ensure that what is shown on our screens resembles some truth and reality?? Sort it out geezers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment