nick venedi

Monday 20 September 2010

Lib Democrats and Oblivion Avenue...

I am sorry to say that the Lib Democrats are heading towards Oblivion Avenue. A small collection of their power hungry leaders are telling the 'faithful' to stop complaining and concentrate on enjoying the fact that they are in power for the first time in 60 years. Yes but, will they have a link to the idea of power (as opposed to actually having power) for the first and last time this century? That is indeed the question I would be asking if I were (and I am not) a member of the Lib party. Many people I know who have in the past flirted with the idea of 'looking at Lib policy' will now never consider voting for them. They are, after all, the party of opportunists and the party working with a regressive government. A government determined to use them and impose drastic policies that will make the poor pay for the bankers (there is a w missing in that..) mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment