nick venedi

Tuesday 21 September 2010

The Lambeth diaries

It was good to see friends and comrades at the London regional committee this morning. This was my first attendance since my return in a none Lambeth mode.

Two people have asked me whether I will continue publishing the Lambeth diaries. I wasn't intending to stop but I was very busy last week and the TUC conference and other things took my attention away. It is also difficult to compile an accurate account of what happened so many years ago and despite the fact that I kept a regular record of events there are some gaps in 1989 so once I find the missing links I shall resume. I have very accurate notes from 1994 to 2010 but of course that would mean missing the early years (poll tax period) and that would just not do! But thanks to those who either text or emailed me I will correct any mistakes if those involved think that my account of events was different (would I now..) I agree though that Jon of the Rogers did not become Chair of the branch until 1992?

No comments:

Post a Comment