nick venedi

Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Con Lib coalition...

Well its all happening and I can confirm that David Cameron did not call me or offer me a position in his cabinet which is fine by me as I am not interested in his taste in furniture he is too MFI and I am more Heals. That aside I would come clean and say that most of the Labour members I know are relived with the events and the way these have developed and am not at all sure if I would want my party to be in a coalition with the smaller parties like the gang of 6 known as SNP etc.
On the other hand I am amazed that ordinary Liberal members are allowing this marriage of total opportunity and inconvenience and my bet is that it will last as long as some of the relationships I have had! I give it maximum of 2 years! The bed news is that the 6 billion that Cameron Tory boy wants to cut will hit the public sector in a bad way. The 6 billion will only represent some 1% of the overall deficit. So it looks like Britain will be joining the PIGS states soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment