nick venedi

Monday 15 March 2010

The 22 year itch...

I arrived in Lambeth on the 1st of April 1988 and have decided to leave to do something different. I left university in 1982 and had 3 jobs with the civil service before I came to Lambeth. I promised myself that I would change jobs every 3 years when I graduated so I failed miserably with that objective. I will say more once I am sure of my departure, but there are no major scandals to report so no more 'comments' (I won't publish them if they are not constructive) As I said many times before Lambeth Unison is the best branch in the whole world with huge potential and a collection of brilliant individuals who are sometimes misunderstood. Let 1,000 flowers blossom, as Chairman Bigus Digus and Incontinentia once said!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Nick and all the best for the future!

    ps can I be your keynote speaker at your leaving do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John. I will, of course, continou reading your blog with interest...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will assume that is Yes!

    Can't wait!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than welcome our John am sure my lot will love to see you! :-)

    ReplyDelete