nick venedi

Saturday 14 August 2010

Deidrie Barlow at it again...


Telly idle Deidre Barlow, Rushid, Langton and nearly Baldwin is at it again


I have to admit that I was wrong about Deidre Barlow, Rushid, Langton and nearly Baldwin and my view that she could change and stop being a trollop was proved wrong last night. I apologise to the thousands of readers who never read my blog for getting this wrong!


I managed to inflict on me the first episode of Corrie Street last night before going out and watched the second one this morning. I was devastated when I saw the Nigel Havers character sticking a big kiss on D's smoke filled mouth (she smokes 50 a day) which was, as one would imagine, miraculously recorded by a cctv camera in the betting office (owned by Peter 'give me 5 bottles of whisky' Barlow) In the mean time Gail Tisley, Platt, Hilman and for 5 days only McIntere ended up throwing a Manchester tart on poor D when she found out! Anyway I am now giving up on D and will refuse to campaign for her next time she is thrown in jail!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't do anything Nick love.. he seduced me and Audrey, honest love

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look here Deidrie love, you must stop these urges taking over otherwise no man is safe on Corrie street! I can't be defending you for ever!

    ReplyDelete