nick venedi

Friday 6 August 2010

Am I getting older then?

Deidrie Barlow trying to decide who to go for next..


Well I started watching coronation street more often than I used to and I don't understand why young guys in their 20s are wearing thick woolly hats in the summer with temperatures over 35c? In fact my fear that I am getting older was confirmed by my 20 year old niece was was shocked when I asked her why young guys wear these woolly hats? Apparently its a fashion statement? There are two possibilities here one that I am getting older and losing touch or two the woolly hat wearing brigade are bonkers? On the other hand I clearly don't undestand how Deidrie Rashid, Barlow, Langton and nearly Baldwin has got away with looking so glamorous in her old age!

No comments:

Post a Comment