nick venedi

Saturday 28 August 2010

Clarification

My good comrade John of the Gray placed an entry on his blog yesterday in response to what I said in my piece re DMiliband and specifically a debate I was having with someone in Clapham about the meaning of life and the Labour party. I would like to clarify that this discussion was not with anyone from Lambeth Unison ( I do know people who live in the borough and don't work for Lambeth, they do, apparently, exist)

In terms of the 'Permanent Revolution' links around this I would also like to make it clear that whilst I totally disagree with almost everything they say and do ( all 5 of them in London) and their methods I will still defend their democratic right to say what they think and what they believe in. Or as Deidrie Rashid Barlow once said ' I disagree with them but I will fight for their right to express what they think'.

I also disagree that those who wish to associate Jon of the Rogers with ET I think he looks nothing like ET he is much more like Del Boy's brother Rodney in only fools and horses.. so leave our Jon alone.. Anyway I have moved away from Lambeth Unison and its politics and very happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment