nick venedi

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Unison NDC 2010

Not much to report today apart from my decision to cancel my visit to Bournmouth as I am busy trying to solve the problems of the world here in London. Reports confirm that the entire NEC is upset by my change of mind and that the conference will be severely affected by my non attendance (not) Latest news from the coast is that John of the Gray is jocking on the sea front every morning, Jon of the Rogers and Marsha of the UL are trying to recruit dolphins into the UL and the other 23.5 left wing groups are busy deciding whether some of the motions they want to push forward should have a limit of 16 comas in each paragraph. In the meantime the bars are full of delegates eager to watch the football matches going a lot rests with the Italians being able to manage to produce a productive English team. Someone should tell the goal keeper that he is meant to stop the ball going in??

No comments:

Post a Comment