nick venedi

Saturday 5 June 2010

Supporting Dave Prentis

I have been criticised by some for supporting Dave Prentis and had a few comments on this blog which I have chosen not to publish as they were negative. I won't waste my time explaining why I support Dave but he will undoublty win as those who bother to vote will be choosing him. The 'left' has also made two mistakes, first they chose two men to stand against DP, in other words no different approach, second by choosing two candidates they have shown that the difference between them is more important to them than winning the election? They have of course very creatively split the 'far left vote' and have shown that there is no unity amongst them. Do they think that appeals to the 'ordinary member'? I think not. Ah and another thing, criticising me and others for supporting Dave gives Dave more publicity. Do these people understand strategy?? Clearly not!

No comments:

Post a Comment