nick venedi

Monday 7 December 2009

Daniel is out...

Going back to the real world of shallowlad I was happy to see that Daniel, one of the contestants in the x factor that no one apparently watches, was voted out last night by the great British public. He will of course be using the opportunity he has been given to do a lot of other things but at least his arrogance will not be rewarded and he is not going to be the winner. It is always great to see confidence on display but there is a huge difference between that and arrogance and that should never be rewarded so I say good that the public voted him out!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...I see our branch secretary loves X-Factor and Big Brother? Absolutely shocking ;)

    Don't be too hard on Danyl. He was cocky in the beginning. I think he just got carried away by the media hype surrounding his first audition. Once he calmed down I really warmed to him.

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete