nick venedi

Wednesday 21 October 2009

The Postal strike

There is of course a great risk to me personally in that if the postal workers go on strike (and I hope to be honest they do) I will not get the thousands of letters from you every day and also no Christmas cards either but hey worst things happen at sea, as the actor said to the bishop.
On a more serious note I would like to publicly congratulate the postal workers union for not putting up with the shit dished out by the idiotic top level managers in the post office. They want to modernise to ensure that their huge salaries are preserved and that is no justification as this would be done at the expense of those on the lower grades. Good that the union is taking a stand and telling them to piss off and stick it! I hope that the management there are smashed and the workers win!! All branches should support the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment