nick venedi

Saturday 27 June 2009

Big Brother 10


Big Brother winner Rodrigo


Yes I know there is more going on in the world and Big Brother 10 is as significant as a bag of chips left on a dustbin lid in Lewisham High Road but I am distracted by other things going on in my life (am seeing someone new.. trying to catch up with Elizabeth Taylor and Henry the viii) so Big Brother will do. Plus I am busy advising Gordon on how to lose the next election.


Impressed with Rodrigo's reaction when Noreen was bothering Angel and the way my Latin brother jumped in to defend the underdog. He was fantastic and has shown true qualities that I like. The instinct to defend those who may not be able to do it themselves. Well done Rodrigo and I stick to my prediction saying that he will be the winner. I know the United Left are meeting soon to decide whether to support Rodrigo but there are too many amendments coming in around the subject and think the seating orders committee of the politburo may rule the motion out of order.


Rodrigo for BB 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment