nick venedi

Saturday 6 June 2009

Big Brother 10...

Ah well I am turning my attention away from the world of politics and diving back into the other world the real one? Fed up having to advise Gordon on how to lose the next election...
Anyway I have been forcing myself lately to watch trash television as my flatmate demands living room big telly air time so it is inevitable that I end up watching bits here and there. Good news is that there are a few music channels on freeview to watch bad news is that the rest of the land stations are full of trash. Bad the diversion can help. I even watched some of the worst tely ever with Paris Hilton a few months ago called my Best Bristish Friend or something. It was shit!!
So getting back to the subject for discussion Big Brother 10 has just started on 4. I must say that the concept reminds me of branch politics only on BB everyone watches everybody else.
So far I have decided that Rodrigo, the half Italian half Brazilian 23 yo guy is probably the one with the best chance of winning but you can never tell from day 1.
Uncomfortable about the fact that everyone seems to think (the guys at least) that identifying themselves with the gay label may give them more votes or increase their credibility. So the posh guy with the beard (not the one with the long curly hair) annoyed me last night when he declared that he is bisexual. That is always such an easy way of staying on the fence and I am very critical. So I will be voting him out the first chance I get he doesn't sound genuine and the fact that he wants to be an MP (assume a Tory one) makes me more suspicious. But will give him the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes. I understand that the United Left are not keen on him either....
Nick Venedi

No comments:

Post a Comment