nick venedi

Thursday 28 June 2018

Lambeth Diaries

So I decided to leave the Secondary Examinations Council and the civil service and join local government. I lived in Streatham at the time so the nearest location to my flat would be Lambeth Council. So I applied for jobs there and got short listed twice. The job I was successful with was the one in the finance section of the Directorate of Management Services. I knew that Lambeth was going though huge changes at the time but wanted to take the risk as the place of work so so much nearer home and commuting to Notting Hill Gate every day from Streatham was a big problem for a 25 year old.. that's how I justified the move.





nick venedi























nick venedi



























nick venedi



nick venedi

No comments:

Post a Comment