nick venedi

Monday 10 October 2011

X Factor 2011

It is inevitable and the direct consequence of natural progression that X Factor in its new format would lose viewing figures. The number of those watching the 'show' has fallen by one million in accordance with some reports in the press. I think the introduction of i player and the ability for people (like myself) to watch an episode on a different day rather than on the night could explain the fall.

But I do not think that the drop in numbers has anything to do with the ability of the new judges to inspire confidence. They are all more qualified than the likes of Simon give me more money Callow and Cheryl I can't sing Cole. So that isn't the reason. The acts are also fairly okish so that isn't the reason either. I think that people are bored with the concept and they have found better things to do on a Saturday night? But don't blame Gary Barlow or Tulisa for the fall. Its all a game so that Simon I want more money makes a sudden entry later on to show how brilliant he is... call me a cynic but that's what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment