nick venedi

Friday 26 August 2011

The Inbetweeners movie

A worth while film to go and see, I love comedy so off I went with my mates.

The film has a very simple storyline. The 4 friends finish school and off they go on holiday to the island of Crete in Greece where all the Brits just spend most of their time drinking, drinking and then in between do more drinking. This is fun but the 4 guys also meet a group of other Brit girls. One of them doesn't want to have any romantic involvement with the boyz as she is seeing her Greek God who, in her opinion, has only got eyes for her. And of course later on we find out that the Greek God (as is the tradition with modern Greek Gods apparently) is shagging a few other girls in between, to relieve his boredom of course. So a bit of stereotyping there but none of my cousins seems to find this offensive.

The film was what I expected it to be full of one line jokes and Neil and Joe were as vile with their expressions as they always seem to be. But hey this is a comedy and it was funny. I give it 8 out of 10 and worth going to see if you are not busy doing your hair over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment