nick venedi

Thursday 8 April 2010

Kleintown...








It looks like some of the the predictions I made, or a version of these, in my last novel Kleintown are becoming true. Today Iberia (my favorite airline) has merged with British Airways...



The world in the year 2040 is very different from today with the Brazilian Federation and the United States of Europe replacing the USA and Russia as the two main super powers. Europe is in the brink of civil war between north and south and the European President, Maria Fernandez (Andalucian) is trying to preserve the union. The Spanish EU President attempts several tricks with the Governor of England (there are no Prime Ministers but Governors appointed by Europe) to reconcile the union. Point here is that Europe is completely changed, something that will, I hope, delight my English friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment