nick venedi

Friday 6 July 2018

Lambeth Diaries

So I arrived on the 1 April 1988 in my mid twenties. Fresh and ready for some peace and quite or so I thought. Responsible for sorting out (or trying to sort out) the LAFIS system that was unquestionably out of date. Managed a team of 4 stuff and tried to avoid getting involved with the politics of the place, but this was impossible as I was seeing a lot of injustice being done. The borough was under attack by the Thatcher government (the vampire from up north) I was determined to stay out of it but the new people I met and the new people I made would make me jump in..




nick venedi

























nick venedi






















nick venedi





























nick venedi    nick venedi       nick venedi

No comments:

Post a Comment