nick venedi

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Fitness

Fitness is something that concerns us all and we should all strive to keep fit otherwise we might encounter problems when the revolution comes!

Many who know me ask how I manage to keep fit. The answer is that I stick to a regime of regular exercises and I eat as well as I can. There are a few tips that I can share with you all.

Never embark on a project of intensive exercise without taking into account what your body can and can not take. If you go on a crash diet or a punishing schedule of exercise routine on an on and off basis (like my friend Martin does..) then you will not get good results. Know your limits is the main rule and also know your body type.

I was fortunate enough to have chosen the right parents who gave me the correct genes. Having the right genes helps but that on its on will not do it.

You must be motivated and you should want to stay fit. If not then a diet of lard and chips will not help.

Rules:

Do not over exercise. I run for 20 minutes 3 to 4 times a week. Running helps maintain your balance and burns any bad stuff you might have eaten off.

Don't eat red meat if you can but replace the nutrients you will lose  by finding substitutes. I am not advocating that you should convert to be a vegetarian but red meat should only form 5 to 10% of your weekly food intake. Eat fish instead.

No fizzy drinks. No alcohol. Don't have too much sugar and go to the gym for a moderate amount of exercise twice a week and not more. Its a myth that going to the gym 4 to 5 times a week helps. Reduce milk consumption by 80% and don't eat too much bread.

I shall continue to occasionally post stuff that could help comrades in their pursuit of perfection. We all need to look good or better when the revolution comes! Drink a lot of water!! Make sure that 70% of your fluid intake on a daily basis consists of water!


Nick venedi




www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLM1Pj4KOEQ





















nick venedi




No comments:

Post a Comment