nick venedi

Sunday 24 November 2013

Miliband on desert island something

My dad will be happy to hear that I bothered to listen to the old dessert island disc whatever on radio. He is a frequent listener but then again he still insists that there is cheese on the surface of the moon!

Anyway Ed of the Millibands was told by his cheap PR team what to select to make an impression but he went wrong ( again ) and chose stuff that my mother and her lady's of Christ circle of friends would like. He should have stuck with something more glamorous and chose 'Am a plastic girl in a Barbie world.. '( which is by the way my all time favourite!!) He should swallow his pride and ask me to manage his PR team they are as exciting as having to spend a night looking at William Hagues bold bloody head! I hope am not being too personal??

No comments:

Post a Comment