nick venedi

Monday 25 February 2013

Peter Woodward





Peter on the far right after a few kebabs..

Was great to link up with old and new friends at Peter Woodward's leaving party on Friday which took place in a pub on the green pastures of Streatham.

Sad to see him go after so many years but also happy that he will now have time to rest and avoid the stress that inevitably comes from being in office. Peter was Chair of Lambeth Branch for 10 years and he did a great job.  We also worked together to inject a level of reality into the branch by strengthening the links with the local Labour party which I called Lamb Politic when I was Secretary.

I am not going to say that I will personally miss him as I will be seeing him socially as we have been friends since 1989 ( and we are only in our later 30s!!) lol

Have a good retirement Peter and behave if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment