nick venedi

Saturday 9 February 2013

London Unison and Regional AGM results

Interesting to see the results for the key positions at Regional Council AGM. I can understand how the 'organised' middle to right of the road wing keep wining against the 'soft  mixed with some hard left' but what does not make sense is the fact that the current administration keeps increasing their vote?

I personally think that Marsha and Phoebe are more charismatic and would, on balance, come up with better policies so I can't figure out why they lose elections in such a big way? I was Regional Finance Convenor myself for 6 years and when I lost to John of the Gray there was a 3 vote difference so I have no idea what has changed in the last 5 years? Should the left be looking into this in a more serious way? Or would their great leader Jon of the Rogers explain the phenomenon on the relationship between the positioning of the Moon and the planet Uranus?

No comments:

Post a Comment