nick venedi

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Pensions

Pensions progress


A new pensions industry code of conduct on communicating information about changes in defined contribution (DC) pension schemes to employers has been welcomed by the TUC.

As part of auto enrolment, many employers are required to set up a workplace pension scheme for the first time. Under the new code, providers and advisers will be required to tell companies how their staff will be affected by charges taken out of individual pension pots.

Meanwhile, the TUC has also responded positively to the publication of the Government's new reinvigoration strategy for workplace pensions.

TUC on code of conduct @

http://www.tuc.org.uk/economy/tuc-21713-f0.cfm

4 comments:

  1. Great site. Lots of helpful

    info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also

    sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your

    effort!
    Feel free to visit my site besteads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you! I continually wanted to write on my blog something like that.
    Can I implement a part of your post to my blog?
    Also see my website :: Weather spain malaga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform?

    I'm new to the

    blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you require any html coding

    knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
    My homepage :: www.alboxproperty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is obviously a bunch to know about this. I
    consider you made various nice points in

    features also.
    My website > http://www.diysolarheatingspain.com/

    ReplyDelete