nick venedi

Saturday 6 December 2014

Can Labour win?

Not long before the next general election. This puts me in a rather difficult position. I have been a Labour party activists since my under graduate days, but newish Labour with morons like Milliband, Bernham, Umuna and the ever dreadful and dull Balls have made me question why the fuck I am following this party. On the other hand my local MP, Steve Reed, is excellent and since I have known him before he became an MP I also know he is genuine. So I am left in the difficult position of having to vote for an excellent local MP and that will, indirectly, get the assholes like ' I love myself Umuna' and ' I am really a fat moron Balls', elected into government! What an appauling situation to be in!!




nick venedi




















nick venedi
















nick venedi
nick venedi
nick venedi
nick venedi

1 comment:

  1. good to have you back you make me laugh!! :-)

    ReplyDelete