nick venedi

Monday 13 January 2014

Big brother Ch 5 2014

This is what I have a problem with when watching rubbish ( occasionally ) like big celebrity brother. The first thing I and others have an issue with is some of the people on it have never been seen or heard of before. The second is the woman who argued with the idiotic guy Dappy ( is that his name? )has only been on ( I think am right) the apprentice so in what way is she a celebrity? Saying all of that why the hell do I want to watch some Greek guy who thinks he looks like a gangster argue in a very politically incorrect way with some wannabe who no one has heard of before? Well why am I watching it? Well I don't that often I am just get bored...













nick venedi
















nick venedi nick venedi nick venedi

No comments:

Post a Comment