nick venedi

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Elizabeth Taylor syndrome

I am often asked by the thousands of those of you who never read my blog what my new year resolution is. And of course I always say that my first resolution is not to have one, on the other hand I think it is time for me to try and deal with the problems arising out of suffering from the Elizabeth Taylor syndrome.

Those who suffer from the ETS (discovered by me a few years ago when I was having a bath) would know that it means moving from one relationship to another and whilst I know that Elizabeth had 7 marriages and I have only had 5 long term relationships (so am 2 behind her) she was much older than me and I am slowly catching up. On the other hand why should I worry about it? Its obvious that I am not the one with the problem so who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment