nick venedi

Monday 23 November 2009

Margaret Greer

I am writing this morning to express my support for Margaret Greer who has declared her intention to stand for the position of Regional Convenor for London Unison. I have known and worked with Margaret for many years and she has my confidence and that of many other free thinking non dogmatic independent activists.

I think it will be great if Margaret wins as she will bring a new approach into the way London deals with union business. She is a hard working no nonsense strong independent individual who has done a lot for Self Organised groups and specifically the Black Workers. I declare my support publicly and I hope others follow my example.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Gloria standing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon at 14.36

    I know that Margaret is standing and I will be supporting her.

    ReplyDelete