nick venedi

Thursday 13 May 2010

New cabinet...













Well all the speculation has ended now and the new government has a new cabinet which Tory boy Cameron bought from MFI not even Ikea! And the thousands of you who did not contact me to find out whether I am in the new cabinet or not I can put you out of your misery and say that neither Nick (not me) or the other one called me to offer me a place. This is of course tactically wrong as I am so knowledgeable on the question of the Greek economy and how to get there? They need my knowledge but hey they are the losers!




On the other hand I understand that the Liberal Democrats who of course used to be Liberals before David Owen got engaged to David Steel are now going to call the party Conlibs? I think ordinary good Liberals got short changed on this deal by Tory boy and the coalition won't last long! David Milliband his brother or his cousins will soon be taking over the Labour party in preparation for Tony Blair part two... whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment