nick venedi

Saturday 22 May 2010

HIPS

I have been put under some pressure by the many who never look or read at my blog to comment on the imminent abolition of the Hips. The Home information pack something was introduced in order to speed up the conveyancing process instead it has created another idiotic layer of bureaucracy and has imposed more regulation on an otherwise over regulated country. The stupid system ( and I am talking from personal experience here) Hips was as pointless as having a bag of chips placed on a fence outside a house to improve its value. Now I am not the one to congratulate the Tory party for coming up with a good idea but they get a smile from me on this one. The dreaded system should be removed forthwith and thrown in the dustbin of historical irrelevancy. It was pointless, useless and did not speed up any process. Get rid of I say (but no don't bring back the death penalty!) Happy BBQ day!

No comments:

Post a Comment