nick venedi

Tuesday 6 August 2013

MPs pay way to control

I am returning to this one of my favourite themes as I insist that the way to ensure that we do not suffer from career politicians who contribute very little to nothing to our democratic system is to bring their pay back to what they should be on. I don't agree that these people are worth as much as a doctor gets paid. They should of course be paid a reasonable rate but that to me is at PO level 2 0r 3 of the local government scales or Senior Executive Officer level if we look at government rates. Meaning they should be on around 34 to 36k not more. This is how you stop attracting those who think  they are making a career out of it. Pay them real money and put them through a job evaluation scheme that's fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment