nick venedi

Saturday 30 May 2009

Talking about rubbish...

Just back from a bbq with Portuguese friends and getting ready to go out (Soho land here we come...) Was reminded at the bbq that I completely missed (how unfortunate) the Eurovison bad song contest. My mates were, however, playing some of the entries today and I was impressed with the Spanish and Turkish entries with the Turkish song being my fav so here are the links. Not too impressed with the Greek endeavour and I think Sakis Rouvas is kinda yesterday..

2 comments:

  1. Tell us about the Lambeth demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon at 23.50

    Shouldn't you be in bed by 23.50? The demo was not organised by Lambeth Unison but it was supported by the Branch Committee and it was about opposing high rent rises and a 20% cut in jobs within 'Lambeth Living' (the so called company managing housing...) so it was a good effort for a good cause.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete